1. Author is a woman: Poulets grillés par Sophie Hénaff (2 dice: 2+6 = 8)
9. Author's last name begins with the letters H, I, J, or K: Blood Price by Tanya Huff (4+4 = 8)
17. Genre: horror: Salvage: a Ghost Story by Duncan Ralston (2 dice: 3+6 = 9)
26. Part of a series that is more than 5 books long: An Excellent Mystery by Ellis Peters [Cadfael #11] (6+5 = 11)
37. Has won an award: The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins (1 die: 4)
41. Characters involved in politics: The Division Bell Mystery by Ellen Wilkinson (2 dice: 3+6 = 9)
50. Has a domestic animal on the cover: The Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog by Elizabeth Peters (4+3 = 7)
57. Was published more than 50 years ago: Podkayne of Mars by Robert A. Heinlein (2 dice: 1+4 = 5)
I combined this with a couple of short stories from The New Voices of Science Fiction to be sure to hit the 200 page count mark.
62. Cover is more than 50% green: Poseidon's Gold by Lindsey Davis (2 dice: 3+2 = 5)
67. Set in a city with a population of greater than 5 million people: Who Killed Sherlock Holmes? by Paul Cornell (2 dice: 3+5 = 8)
75. Set in a fantasy world: Two Serpents Rising by Max Gladstone (2 dice: 4+1 = 5)
80. Main character is a man
Maybe I can finish my French book for this square...