Not so much a blog; just lots of books

All Good Things: The Split Worlds - Book Five
Judas Unchained
Peter F. Hamilton, John Lee
How To Be a Victorian
Ruth Goodman
Moby-Dick: or, The Whale (Penguin Classics)
Herman Melville
Manifold: Time
Stephen Baxter, Chris Schluep
Progress: 99/480pages
The Long War
Stephen Baxter, Terry Pratchett
Progress: 68/501pages

Booklikes-opoly Turn 23 (June 27th)

I've decided to continue reading the audiobook The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman for the Adventureland 26 square, so I'm rolling again.

If I can count a story where the description says it takes in place in Londinium as sometimes also taking place (it probably will) in London (the two are linked) then I could read All is Fair by Emma Newman. Otherwise there's Free-Wrench by Joseph Lallo with airships.

All is Fair: The Split Worlds - Book Three - Emma Newman  Free-Wrench - Joseph Lallo

And for my second roll:

Whichever way I take this one I have possibilities. I did ask to clarify whether the image should be in the book or on the cover. I think I have too many possibilities. I even have some very reasonable possibilities for an author with all of the letters in SPACE: Adam Christopher.

The Pluto Files: The Rise and Fall of America's Favorite Planet - Neil deGrasse Tyson  Made to Kill: A Novel (L.A. Trilogy) - Adam Christopher  The Unincorporated Woman - Dani Kollin,Eytan Kollin

Far-Seer by Robert J. Sawyer seems to keep coming out with new covers for the same edition, becoming more and more spacey:

Far-Seer - Robert J. Sawyer

It's kind of tempting to go with the hardest condition to meet and read Made to Kill though. And even more possibilities can be found at the library (assuming they're currently available).