tannat

Tannat

Not so much a blog; just lots of books

Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
Therese Oneill
Murder on the Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Audio)
Agatha Christie, Dan Stevens
Progress: 83/397minutes
The Last Alchemist in Paris: & Other Curious Tales from Chemistry
Lars Ohrstrom
Progress: 90/226pages
Monstrous Little Voices: New Tales From Shakespeare's Fantasy World
Adrian Tchaikovsky, Kate Heartfield, Foz Meadows, Emma Newman, Jonathan Barnes
Within the Hollow Crown: A Valiant King's Struggle to Save His Country, His Dynasty, and His Love
Margaret Campbell Barnes
Progress: 12/333pages
Moby-Dick: or, The Whale (Penguin Classics)
Herman Melville
Progress: 18%
The Long War
Stephen Baxter, Terry Pratchett
Progress: 68/501pages

Booklikes-opoly Turn 17 (May 27th)

(Edited for double roll)

Hey, it's after midnight! (I started this post last night but got too sleepy to finish) My "real" turn 17 roll is:

So I guess I'll be scouring my TBR for titles that start with any letter from FRONTIER. Like these:

The Engines of God - Jack McDevitt  Fortune Like the Moon - Alys Clare  The Nun's Tale - Candace Robb  Tabula Rasa - Ruth Downie

I'm going with Fortune Like the Moon (256 pages).

Now for the bonus rolls!

Bonus Roll 1:

This one shouldn't be too hard, but it'll take some thinking... maybe I'll just go with Agatha Christie and read Three Act Tragedy (272 pages).

Three Act Tragedy (Hercule Poirot, #11) - Agatha Christie

Bonus Roll 2:

This one shouldn't be too hard. I just wonder what I should choose... I'm thinking Sky Coyote (320 pages).

Sky Coyote - Kage Baker

Do I get to roll again because I rolled doubles on my last bonus roll?

Since a couple people have told me that I can, I went ahead and rolled again on the basis that I can always retract it if MR says I can't.

The Lamp of the Wicked - Phil Rickman  Cibola Burn - James S.A. Corey  Dragonfly Falling - Adrian Tchaikovsky  World Without End - Ken Follett

576 pages     -      583 pages      -      692 pages      -      1014 pages

Since I went and picked several shorter books for my earlier rolls, maybe I should just go with World Without End to even things up.

I'm also thinking about reading Inside Job by Connie Willis (pages: 99) to donate to the Jail Library.

Inside Job - Connie Willis

I did a complete circuit!