Yay for ladders!
1. Author is a woman: Ruler of the Night by David Morrell [1 die = 3]
4. Published in 2019: Graphene by Les Johnson & Joseph E. Meany [1 die = 1]
5. Published in 2018: The World in a Grain by Vince Beiser [2 dice = 8]
13. Author is a man: A Necessary End by Peter Robinson [2 dice = 7]
20. Set in a country that is not your country of residence: A Dedicated Man by Peter Robinson [ladder]
70. Something related to fall/autumn on the cover: The Hanging Valley by Peter Robinson [1 die = 6]
76. Set in a world with magic: Jade City by Fonda Lee [1 die = 6]
80. Main character is a man: The Royal Art of Poison by Eleanor Herman [1 die = 2]
82. Genre: urban fantasy: Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch [2 dice = 5]
87. Snake - go back to 57
57. Was published more than 50 years ago: Changing Planes by Ursula K Le Guin [1 die = 5]
62. Cover is more than 50% green: "A" is for Alibi by Sue Grafton [2 dice = 3]
65. Snake - go back to 52
52. Has a tree or flower on the cover: Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik (they're tiny but there are trees on the cover) [2 dice = 10]
62. Cover is more than 50% green: The Tropic of Serpents by Marie Brennan [1 die = 6]
68. Something related to weddings on the cover: The Poison Squad by Deborah Blum [ladder]
98. Title starts with any of the letters in LADDERS: Artificial Condition by Martha Wells + My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite (Artificial Condition fits the square but neither it nor My Sister, the Serial Killer is long enough to count on its own) [2 dice = 7]
100. Let BL pick it for you: post 4 choices and read the one that gets the most votes!
Post to follow.