tannat

Tannat

Not so much a blog; just lots of books

The Mermaids Singing
Progress: 4%
Tricked
Kevin Hearne
Progress: 65%
Moby-Dick: or, The Whale (Penguin Classics)
Herman Melville
The Long War
Stephen Baxter, Terry Pratchett
Progress: 68/501pages

May Wrap-Up

I think I've made a new record for myself, since I counted 19 books read in May! Some of them were novellas, but I didn't count the shortest one, In Morningstar's Shadow: Dominion of the Fallen Stories by Aliette de Bodard since it was just too short. I have the booklikes-opoly game to thank. I'd say I had a pretty good month of reads too, since I rated 6 of them 4.5 or 5 stars. Of course, all of the 5-star books were rereads.

Books read: 19

Average rating: 3.4

Booklikes-opoly Balance: $101

5 stars

Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman  Hogfather (Discworld, #20) - Terry Pratchett  Jingo (Discworld, #21) - Terry Pratchett

4.5 stars

The Game of Kings - Dorothy Dunnett  Spiderlight - Adrian Tchaikovsky  Three Act Tragedy (Hercule Poirot, #11) - Agatha Christie

4 stars

Inside Job - Connie Willis

3.5 stars

All Systems Red - Martha Wells  Death in the Clouds - Agatha Christie  Fortune like the Moon - Alys Clare

3 stars

Age of Myth: Book One of The Legends of the First Empire - Michael J. Sullivan  Queens' Play - Dorothy Dunnett  Nobody's Home - Tim Powers

2.5 stars

Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles, #3) - Kevin Hearne  Le collectionneur  - Chrystine Brouillet

2 stars

The Butterfly Garden - Dot Hutchison  Martians Abroad: A novel - Carrie Vaughn  Maisie Dobbs - Jacqueline Winspear,Rita Barrington

1 star