tannat

Tannat

Not so much a blog; just lots of books

Mechanique: A Tale of the Circus Tresaulti
Genevieve Valentine
Mr. Churchill's Secretary (Audio)
Wanda, Donada Peters McCaddon, Susan Elia MacNeal, Donada Peters
Progress: 33/585minutes
Thief of Time (Discworld, #26)
Terry Pratchett
Progress: 22%
Le premier jour
Marc Levy
Progress: 180/496pages
Moby-Dick: or, The Whale (Penguin Classics)
Herman Melville

April Wrap-Up

I finished 17 books in April. I have to credit the start of the booklikes-opoly game and some time off for letting me ramp up my reading. In previous months, I've only managed 11 or 12. By summarizing the books here, I can see that I had quite a few good books although no really awesome ones.

4 stars

Wild Seed - Octavia E. Butler

3.5 stars

Hexed - Kevin Hearne  Yarned and Dangerous - Sadie Hartwell  Rivers of London: Volume 2 - Night Witch - Ben Aaronovitch,Lee Sullivan Hill,Andrew Cartmel  Under Heaven - Guy Gavriel Kay  Explorer - C.J. Cherryh  A Pint of Murder (A Madoc and Janet Rhys Mystery) - Alisa Craig,Charlotte MacLeod  In the Garden of Iden - Kage Baker

2.5 stars

Deepwater Black: The Complete Adventure (H SF) - Ken Catran The Semester of Our Discontent - Cynthia Kuhn

2 stars

Use of Weapons - Iain M. Banks The Sorcerer of the Wildeeps - Kai Ashante Wilson  A Symphony of Echoes - Jodi Taylor  The Big Over Easy - Jasper Fforde  You're Saying It Wrong: A Pronunciation Guide to the 150 Most Commonly Mispronounced Words--and Their Tangled Histories of Misuse - Ross Petras,Kathryn Petras

1 star